Thursday, September 8, 2016

Round 3: Baxoje

Round 3: Baxoje (S2&S3)




The addition of triplets made life for the Baxoje clan very challenging. Juggling three toddlers at once left little time for tending to the fields and fishing for food. The crops as a result were in bad shape from the neglect but thanks to Akecheta most of the harvest was preservable.


Shawnee Lakota randomly visited the Baxoje clan and Akecheta was happy to have him join his fishing time since his parents were often busy with the triplets.


I found it funny that this random townie walked by the Baxoje lot and knocked over their trash can. I figured she must be upset that townies can't be included in the challenge and purposely wants to bring sickness into their village. Damn townies!


Birthday time! 

Summer!


Stormy!


Thunder!


This here is Summer's version of 'making friends' with Anaya Moon.. Lol!


Now that the triplets are child aged, the Baxoje household is a lot more calm but it also means the triplets have plenty of work to do to keep them busy; those crops aren't going to tend to themselves!

END OF ROUND 3: FAMILY FUNDS: $1,876


Author's Notes: If you think twins are a handful, triplets are a nightmare! The garden was nearly dead from the neglect since Ioway and Dawn had literally no time to deal with it but Akecheta saved it with constant tending, watering and spraying. I admit I aged the triplets up a day early because my game started to get a bit lagging and I was afraid that it would crash and I'd lose all my progess so I was constantly saving every 10 minutes and eventually just aged them up. The Moon family update is last and then it'll be time for Round 4 which means teenagers are coming soon! Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment